Workflow should not be an afterthought; it should be a key activity and no technology or people decisions should be made without having a clear plan in place. We cover the five core domains of service management.
Within the core domains we have expertise in:
- Alignment of IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives
- Increasing value to the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk
- Competencies, capabilities, and productivity to better utilize the skills and experience of staff
- Improving user and customer satisfaction
- Using a variety of different practices to deliver the best outcome
- Delivering a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean, Agile, DevSecOps etc.
Provisioning, Automation and Orchestration, Service Request Management, Governance and Policy, Monitoring and Metering (Utilisations of resources), Cost (Transparency and Optimisation), Capacity and Resource Optimisation, Business Continuity & DR, Service Level Management, Security and Identity and Continuous Configuration and Automation.