Solutionize Global are one of the UK’s fastest-growing IT Managed Service Providers, currently working with some of the biggest names in tech. We are looking for a Regulatory Solutions Client Engineer for an exciting project we have been engaged on.
- Manage the Windows UK client image including:
- Testing and support of UK Cyber tools on the OS image. Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AV, client FW, Application and account protection
- Partner with Client on the base image handover. Support end-user desktop/laptop customization
- Support remediation of client vulnerability and client-based Enterprise Vulnerability Mgmt scan remediation relevant to Client UK. Support cert directives to patch clients.
- Collaborate with UK Compliance team to remediate, resolve and support client compliance (working Corporate District partners, suppliers, Cyber UK team and UK compliance team to deliver tactical, technical resolutions)
- Deliver and deploy Windows 10 updates (own and manage early adopter testing)
- Point of on-prem image escalation for Cheltenham and Gloucester issues in the UK for Client image
- Java release management for the client
- (CES+) Cyber Essentials + planning and delivery. Support CES+ needs, critical for sustaining client contracts
- Best practice sharing with the client
- Existing SC clearance
- Must be willing to be based at Cheltenham, UK site
- Technical experience with:
- Critical: Windows OS Administration, Microsoft Office Administration, PowerShell scripting
- Desired: Nessus EVM, ServiceNow
- Proven troubleshooting background.
- Customer-centric thinking. Experience working directly with engineering, technical and senior customers.
- Clear communicator (provides updates and demonstrates ownership)
- Self-driven, self-motivated
Post-covid would be a fully onsite role, at the moment covid remote, when possible would be 2 days onsite however could increase.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please get in touch with a member of the SG Talent Team today.